Shopping Clutter 4: A Perfect Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Day is traditionally celebrated with the family. This year the Walkers decided to invite all relatives to come to their house. They even hired a professional event organizer to make sure the holiday goes without a hitch. The organizer will have to consider the concept of this celebration and even to do shopping and buy all products and treats. Would you like to have a try?
On the eve of Thanksgiving Day, you can see a real clutter in all stores, so you should carefully look around to find the right item. Every day the tasks are getting more complicated, so do not forget to check your shopping list. For example, on the first day you have to collect all the items of the furniture category, then sweets, berries and fruits. At the next stage, you have to collect pairs or triples of items that meet a number of criteria. Search for items of the same size, same color, or items where one is multicolored and the other is monochrome.
Stars that can be found on store shelves will help you complete the levels. When you get enough stars, you can exchange them for a hint while searching for items. You will surely receive a reward: a piece of furniture that perfectly fits in the interior of the Walkers’ house or a ready-to-eat festive dish for your efforts. You’ll see, it’s going to be a perfect Thanksgiving!
- Experience a new game from the creators of Travel Mosaics
- Solve 140 “clutter” puzzles and 20 additional puzzles
- Join your favorite characters and enjoy the funny dialogues
- Colorful graphics and real challenges for all the fans of puzzles
- Meet a special family guest — Uncle Tom Turkey
- Festive images, items, animation and music for entering the spirit of Thanksgiving Day