Travel Mosaics 7: Fantastic Berlin
“Travel Mosaics” is an absolutely beautiful and brilliant edutainment game for all ages. Join the Walker animal family during their sight-seeing tour to the most outstanding and famous tourist attractions of Berlin. Play the game and learn a lot of curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions and collecting gold coins and souvenirs. Extend your knowledge as you play, too!
Game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking. In addition, the patient and attentive players will get the access to 20 additional levels of puzzles showing the beauty of the Grey City.
“Travel Mosaics 7 Fantastic Berlin” is a amazing brain-jogging for everybody who is interested in the history of Berlin and in the tourist attractions of the capital of Germany.
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Berlin, called the Grey City, showing its top attractions
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors)
- 140 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles
- Fun and challenging quiz questions about the capital of Germany
- Enigmatic semi-abstract images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of edutainment information