Travel Mosaics 8: Breathtaking Seoul
Here you can download the game “Travel Mosaics 8: Breathtaking Seoul” on your PC without registration and for free. To download the official version of the game on the computer is very simple, you can do this by clicking the button Download Game. You can get the key to the game “Travel Mosaics 8: Breathtaking Seoul” after starting the game by clicking the button Remove the time limit.
“Travel Mosaics” is an absolutely beautiful and brilliant edutainment game for all ages. Join the Walker animal family during their sight-seeing tour to the most outstanding and famous tourist attractions of Seoul. Play the game and learn a lot of curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions and collecting gold coins and souvenirs. Extend your knowledge as you play, too!
Game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking. In addition, the patient and attentive players will get the access to 20 additional levels of puzzles showing the beauty of Soul of Asia.
“Travel Mosaics 8 Breathtaking Seoul” is a amazing brain-jogging for everybody who is interested in the history of Seoul and in the tourist attractions of the capital of South Korea.
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Seoul, called the Soul of Asia, showing its top attractions
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors)
- 140 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles
- Fun and challenging quiz questions about the capital of South Korea
- Enigmatic semi-abstract images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of edutainment information
You can play all of our games for free for a trial period of 60 minutes. To make sure the game runs on your computer or notebook, download and start it. We especially recommend netbook users do this because not all of our games run correctly on the non-standard resolution screens. All of the games on ky-ky.net are safe to use!