Genre: Games, Puzzle
Travel Mosaics 10: Spooky Halloween
Celebrate Halloween while travelling the spookiest places in the world with the Walker family, completing nonograms, and having fun!
Do you know where the vampires live? What events allegedly happen inside the Bermuda Triangle? What island is too dangerous to be visited by humans? Which wizard do some claim to have created Stonehenge? You will find out all this and much more in “Travel Mosaics 10: Spooky Halloween”!
Join the Walker animal family while travelling the most frightening and dangerous places in the world. Play and learn a lot of curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions and collecting gold coins and souvenirs. The game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, unlike the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. In addition, the patient and attentive players will get the access to 20 additional levels of puzzles.
“Travel Mosaics 10: Spooky Halloween” is an amazing brain-jogging for everybody who wants enter the spirit of Halloween, learn something new about the most mysterious travel destinations in the world, or just spend a nice time!
- Festive images, animation and music for entering the spirit of Halloween
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors)
- 140 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles
- A gorgeous virtual tour around the globe, showing the spookiest places in the world
- Enigmatic semi-abstract images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of edutainment information