Travel Mosaics 11: Christmas Sleigh Ride
Do you know how they call Santa Claus in Italy and Norway? Where was “The Nutcracker” ballet first performed? What dish is typically on the Christmas table in Greece? Where can the world’s ugliest Christmas tree be seen? You will find out all this and much more in “Travel Mosaics 11: Christmas Sleigh Ride”!
Join the Walker animal family during their Santa’s sleigh ride around the globe. Play and learn a lot of curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions and collecting gold coins and souvenirs. The game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. In addition, the patient and attentive players will get the access to 20 additional levels of puzzles.
“Travel Mosaics 11: Christmas Sleigh Ride” is an amazing brain-jogging for everybody who wants enter the spirit of Christmas, learn something new about Christmas traditions worldwide, or just spend a nice time!
- Festive images, animation and music
- A gorgeous virtual tour around the world on Christmas sleigh
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of background and tiles as you like
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors)
- 140 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles