Legendary Mosaics 3: Eagle Owl Saves the World
Here you can download the game “Legendary Mosaics 3: Eagle Owl Saves the World” on your PC without registration and for free. To download the official version of the game on the computer is very simple, you can do this by clicking the button Download Game. You can get the key to the game “Legendary Mosaics 3: Eagle Owl Saves the World” after starting the game by clicking the button Remove the time limit.
The Dwarf was going to spend another happy day in Enchanted Forest when near his mine appeared a strange bird. It was Eagle Owl Alchemist who brought with him some disturbing news. The Great and Terrible Cat fell into a kind of trap, and what is more, the whole Forest is in grave danger!
Mysterious portals to another world pop up randomly all over the Enchanted Forest and get bigger and bigger! Witnesses report about terrifying tentacles and evil eyes looking at them from inside the splits. Eagle Owl, Dwarf, Terrible Cat and their friends decide to sort things out using the power of alchemical science!
What dangers and tricky puzzles will they face during this journey? What amazing locations will they need to visit? Join this funny team really needing a sharp mind and enormous help from a wise Human! Stop invasion of monsters and save Enchanted Forest!
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns
- Festive images, animation and music for entering into the spirit of fairy-tales
- 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode
- 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms
- Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of beauty!
You can play all of our games for free for a trial period of 60 minutes. To make sure the game runs on your computer or notebook, download and start it. We especially recommend netbook users do this because not all of our games run correctly on the non-standard resolution screens. All of the games on ky-ky.net are safe to use!