Genre: Games, Action
The Silent Age
You are an ordinary employee of a large corporation. The head of the company, offers you a promotion with admission to secret laboratories on the lower floors of the office building. Reporting on the appointment, he talks too much about national security. And this is not an accident!
Help Joe as he travels between the groovy present of 1972 and the apocalyptic future of 2012 to discover the truth behind humankind’s extinction — a quest entrusted to him by a dying man from the future. Use your portable time travel device to solve puzzles that bring you closer to answers and saving humanity.
Winner of the 2013 Casual Connect Indie Prize and applauded for its deep story, clever puzzles and radically simple navigation, The Silent Age is an unforgettable experience. Can you, a simple janitor and literally, “the average Joe,” save humankind?
- Thrilling adventure with a deep story that captivates from beginning to end
- Character voiceover brings the story and characters to life
- Complex characters, each with their own personality and agenda
- Clever puzzles requiring time travel and specific items to solve
- A seamless interface which makes you feel like you’re actually there
- 10 chapters with unique locations, characters and puzzles
- Over 20 achievements