Merchants of the Caribbean + Collector's Edition
|Genre:||Time Management Games|
The XVI century, an Englishman named Jack Savvy is travelling to the Caribbean hoping to build his future trading empire there. After a long voyage he finally saw the shores of the New World… Then all of a sudden, a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! Jack was hoping to quickly get ashore, but the pirate ship turned out to be too fast — just few minutes, and the laughter of the sea robbers could be distinctly heard. This is how the story of Merchants of the Caribbean begins!
OK, you managed to fight off the pirates! Then it's high time to explore new lands! The colonists will have to restore bridges and roads, clear debris and open chests with gold scattered across colorful locations. Besides, thanks to new technologies, you will learn how to build various processing facilities. The products made there cost more at the local market. Keep attention focused on the most important things, think over the strategy of each level and you will win!
- Lots of different tasks you have not yet encountered
- Dozens of unique achievements for experienced gamers
- Dangerous enemies: Magic Obstacles, Spirits and evil Totems
- An easy game mode with no limitations. It's the easiest way to earn stars
- A normal mode for players familiar with casual games
- You will find downloadable wallpapers and music, a step-by-step guide and the encyclopedia of Merchants of the Caribbean only in the Collector's Edition!